We are here when you need us! Open 24/7
Welcome to Animal Emergency Poulsbo
Trusted pet emergency veterinary care since 1993. Serving Kitsap County and surrounding areas.
Animal Emergency and Trauma Center (AETC) was established in 1993 as a critical care animal hospital to care for your pet’s veterinary needs. We work as a team with your family veterinarian, sharing information and common goals. We are no further away than your phone. A well trained, experienced and caring team member can answer your questions and advise you regarding your pet’s problem.
At AETC, our doctors dedicate themselves to emergency and critical care of companion animals. Our emergency animal hospital is available nights, weekends and holidays.
AETC focuses on pet emergencies in and around Kitsap County including Bremerton, Silverdale, Port Orchard, Bainbridge Islands, Kingston, Belfair, Port Townsend, Gorst, Port Ludlow, Sequim, Shelton, Gig Harbor, Poulsbo and Port Angeles.
- Only AETC employees will be allowed into the building.
- Clients will be asked to text once they have arrived at AETC.
- When instructed, please meet AETC staff at the door with your pet.
- Cats need to be in carriers (no personal items).
- Dogs will need their leash and collar removed. An AETC staff member will provide a leash.
- All communication will be done by phone, text and/or email. This includes check-in, payments, treatment approval, hospital admission, critical care and discharge instructions.
Our main goal is to keep our staff healthy so we can continue to support our community who have pets that need urgent care.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.