Don’t panic. Focus on the moment.
- A pet in pain may bite…use caution!
- Transport in a kennel or cage if possible. If not, place pet on the floor
of your vehicle
- Apply direct pressure to any bleeding
- Do not force you pet to vomit without calling AETC first.
- If you suspect a back or neck injury, transport your pet on a flat surface.
- Call AETC at (360) 697-7771 and let us know you’re on the way.
Animal Emergency is a 24 hour animal hospital that specializes in pet emergencies. We work closely with all the veterinarians on the Kitsap Peninsula. Our referral base includes the Bremerton and Silverdale area; Port Orchard to Belfair, Shelton and Gig Harbor; and north to Kingston, Port Ludlow, Port Townsend, Sequim, Port Angeles. Although our hospital is located in Poulsbo, we are easily accessible from all areas of the Olympic Peninsula.