Employment – Customer Care Representative
This position requires advanced computer knowledge and the ability to learn practice software. Excellent customer service skills also required. It is necessary that candidates for this position have the ability to follow direction with or without supervision. Candidates are expected to dress and act professionally.
- The candidate must have strong keyboarding skills, computer knowledge and excellent record keeping abilities.
- Time working in the medical environment is a plus but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a general description of the nature and level of work to be performed:
- Welcoming clients and determining the nature of the visit to the hospital
- Entering clients/patients into practice software program
- Accessing/modifying patient records and processing record transfers
- Invoicing and taking deposits for services rendered
- Use positive customer service skills for client and staff communication
- Responding to client needs typical for emergency hospital services
- Providing specialty paperwork/forms to clients for financial arrangements and emergency care
- Mastering computer knowledge of practice software
- Utilizing standard office/business equipment
- Maintaining, developing, and editing client records, profiles, invoices and estimates
- Documenting specialized information regarding client information into databases
Or send email: email@example.com
FAX resume to: 360-697-7934
Mail resume to:
Animal Emergency and Trauma Center
Attention: Human Relations Manager
320 Lindvig Way
Poulsbo, WA 98370