Employment – Veterinarian
Client oriented veterinarian wishing to practice high quality emergency medicine/surgery in our well-equipped 24 hour emergency practice. Desire to work with fully trained staff and to promote excellent patient care and client education.
- Diagnose and treat diseases and injuries of pets, primarily dogs and cats.
- Examine animals to determine nature of disease or injury and treat animals surgically or medically
- Advise animal owners about sanitary measures, feeding, and general care to promote health of animals.
- Present oneself in a professional manner and act accordingly
- at least 2 years working in an emergency clinic environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures.
- Principles, theories, and practices of veterinary medicine and surgery.
Skills / Ability To:
- Diagnose medical and surgical conditions.
- Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to and understand information and ideas as presented verbally
- Communicate fluently in English
- Communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely in writing
- Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
- Use automated software applications
- Use computer word processing software
- Doctorate degree in Veterinary Medicine and Surgery
Other Requirements and Characteristics:
- Valid driver’s license required to drive a motor vehicle.
- A WA state background check may apply
- No felony convicitions
Or send email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX resume to: 360-697-7934
Mail resume to:
Animal Emergency and Trauma Center
Attention: Human Relations Manager
320 Lindvig Way
Poulsbo, WA 98370